Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Sisterly Love


These two girls were so cute to want to have their picture taken together for their event folder. It must truly be sisterly love. They do everything together, and truly get along! I remember growing up, that I wanted to "hang" with my friends, not my sister. Now, I can't wait to get together with my siblings. I could be with them for the weekend, or even a week. I really love my brothers and sisters. There is 8 of us, and we just really enjoy being together. I believe the older you get, the closer you get to your siblings. In fact, the last weekend of this month, we are all getting together with our parents and doing a camping weekend which will consist of a "fishing contest". Looking forward to it!

Welp, gotta go. Going metro way to do a comercial photo shoot, chat tomorrow! Have a great day.

KS

No comments: