Monday, June 9, 2008

A Great Fisherman


This gentleman lives on Millacs Lake. He owns a boat that he enjoys going out fishing on. He really knows how to clean a Walleye. He really knows how to make you feel like one of his own kids. This man is my girlfriends "daddy". I almost felt like his daughter after being next door to his home for a weekend with my girlfriend and her hubby fishing over the weekend. We had such an enjoyable time. I even saw an eagle fly overhead with a fish in its claws....do I wish I had a camera on me at that time? You bet!!!! What a site.

Ya know, when we are "on site" with you for a photographic session, we are ready with camera in hand to capture that moment. We are always anticipating that moment at the wedding, event, family affair, etc. Keep us in mind for that next event. Have a beautiful day!

Keep Smiling (KS)

No comments: