Friday, June 13, 2008

My Little Levi


Yep,

I'm proud of this little guy. He is just one of my grandchildren. I have two-he has an older brother. I had attended a little skit that Levi had been part of. It was very important to me to attend, as I know being a mother, I had a tough time attending everything when my kids were growing up-not to say I will attend everything my grandkids are involved with! He was soooo...cute by asking me if I thought he was handsome. Then he asked me if I thought he was "steller", where do these kids come up with such things? Oh well. Kids grow up so fast!

Sorry that I did not get to you the last couple of days, we were out of town visiting with photographers from southern Minnesota-had what I guess you could say ... a training session. We are always willing to learn more-share with each other our ideas and suggestions. It was a good time! In fact this past Monday I attended a GREAT seminar in regards to Weddings! Ya gotta call if your planning a wedding! I would love to make some Magical Moments for you!

Keep Smiling!

No comments: