Sunday, June 15, 2008

Dads


Aren't they great? What would we do without a Dad? Well, first of all, we wouldn't be here! I'm glad my Dad is still with me. He is getting up in age, but I find that as every day goes by, I enjoy him even more...in fact, he has mellowed out in age...I'm not always in trouble(insert smiley face here).

Now, the guy in the image here is the father to our 3 children. He is understanding, caring, loving and will always be there for our kids should they need him. With age comes knowledge, in which I believe our children find as they grow older. Remember, as the kids are younger and growing up, we as parents are "dumb" in their minds. But as they grow older, they find out differently that we parents ARE smart and really knew what we were and are talking about.

Back to the guy in this image...He IS great! He is my partner is business, my friend, my listener and my husband. I am so fortunate to have this guy in my life to have became a GREAT father to our children.

Happy Fathers Day!

KS

1 comment:

i am here..... said...

wishing a nice happy fathers day