Sunday, March 2, 2008

Relaxing, feet up


Yup, gotta put my feet up. Today we had a business expo in Big Lake. I was on the committee, which I was there earlier getting things set up with the other organizers. This is a great expo in which other vendors get to show their product. The community loves this event and you could tell by the amount of people that came through!!!

If you are even thinking about photographs with bunnies, you need to call SOON as I have only 8 more available appointments available...unless I carry this over into Monday? Gotta check with the bunnies as to if they would be available to work an extra day. I'll let you know, otherwise call us at 763-295-2727 to schedule that bunny session...

Oh, the image attached is of a beautiful ring of a Bride and Groom that was just awesome to photograph. The colors in the ring also captured the color of light rose...wow, just different!

KS

No comments: