Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Enjoy Your Job?


I LOVE my job, actually, I can't call it a job. Photographing and meeting with people of all sorts with different needs really excites me. I am so excited for photographing children with bunnies this weekend. We are almost booked solid. As of this morning, I have only two (2) openings left. It is a possibility that we may have go into Monday, but I think the bunnies will be too tired to continue. Who knows?

The image here shows me that this woman loves what she does. Who wouldn't? Playing a harp near the ocean. I love music. I really enjoy playing piano when I get the chance. It's been many years since I have played, but they say it's like riding a bike...You never forget. Someday I will find the time. Until I do, guess I will continue to photograph and meet wonderful people like you.

KS

No comments: