Monday, March 31, 2008

B-day weekend!


Ya know??? Sometimes ya just have to take time for yourself. I consider the fact that this weekend was mine due to my B-day!!! I really didn't do a lot...oh yeah, put another wedding album together, which makes me smile remembering how the day went. I also met with a couple of brides so excited to pick up their albums which I had created just the last couple of weeks. Other than that, the weekend was for ME. My wonderful hubby took me out, so I would not have to cook, we relaxed, did a little shopping, my parents stopped by. My children called to wish me a happy B-day...last nite we went out to eat with some friends. Again, just a chill weekend (with a little work in it).

I leave in a few minutes to pick these little guys up (with their parents) from the airport as they spent the last 10 days in Florida. I am so excited to hear their excited voices explain to me the fun they had. Chat tomorrow!!!

KS

No comments: