Monday, March 3, 2008

Early Morning Riser?


Don't you find that the beginning of the day can either determine if it will be good or bad? I love the mornings (especially if you're by the ocean as this image was taken). The morning, even if I am not a morning person can prove to be very good if you take advantage of it. Have a cup of coffee, chat with the one you spend your life with, or just sit and read a good book (if time permits).

I like to plan my day, with a to-do list for the day, starting with the hardest chore then working down. The best part of a to-do list is actually crossing it off when you complete the chore! I know when I have a client coming over, so I actually plan my day and chores around the client(s). If I don't have a to-do list in front of me...I forget. It helps, really!

Have yourself a great day and life.

KS

No comments: