Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Whoa...2 Days in a Row!


I must be getting my act together. Actually, finally finding some time to breath. As I mentioned yesterday, just busy with album creation. I will be working on another today after I visit with a Bridal Consultant at a venue. They are interested in working with us to be one of their featured Bridal Photographers. They called us. How exciting!!! Then off I go to drop off composits to a PreSchool that we photographed. The children already have their packages of images, these are just the class composits. When completed with that, I then will take the time to create another album. The image shown here today, features a local basketball student that actually can spin the basketball on his finger. That is quite an accomplishment!Keep Smiling!

No comments: