Friday, February 27, 2009

Hey, how 'bout that Snow!!!


WOW!!! The Snow really hit us again yesterday. It is really pretty, but I guess I wish it would only snow on the grassy areas as cleaning the walk and driveway is quite a chore. And then ya have to worry about driving on/in it. I know I was out yesterday while it was snowing-whew, tough to see in front of ya. Once I got home, I bunkered down and worked on some projects that needed to be tended to.
This is one of the beautiful images we worked on to perfect it even more-so. The Love-the Closeness-Almost. We can create beautiful images of your Special Day, and we have openings for 2009 yet. Although, we are booking into 2011.
Call us at 763-295-2727.

Thanks for the prayers you all are sending my Daddys way. Next week begins the long road to a hopefully painless life that he has left. But then, there are always miracles!!!
Smile


No comments: