Thursday, February 26, 2009

Happy together







These families are happy to be together. They enjoy every moment together. They, also, are members of the Military.



My father was a member of the Military. I am what you would call a child from the so-called "baby boomer" years. I am proud of my father. I am also proud of my husband who served as well. I am proud to be an American and have families give us the chance to live in the country we live in. Please, thank those who serve.



Back to my Dad. We have just returned from a doctors appointment in which the outcome is not as good as we wanted, but what we expected. He was diagnosed to have Cancer rapidly traveling throughout his bones. Given no chemotheraphy, it was mentioned that 6 months would be his life expectancy. He is weak, although going to give Chemo a couple trys at which point we will then be made aware as to weather or not it is helping giving him another year???. It is his choice, and I respect that and will be with him whenever needed and at any of my available time. Please pray for him. Thank you. Take time out of your life to spend with the one(s) you love.



No comments: