Monday, April 7, 2008

What's with the White Stuff?


Ok, it's spring already, and it is time to get out and really enjoy the beautiful days that Minnesota can provide us with. This white stuff is just a teaser.

Senior season is upon us. If you should know of a student that will be graduating in the year of 2009, contact us. We will start with the sessions come the end of May. Our students that we photographed this past year during the summer of 2007 now have to get their announcements ordered. This young lady was one of our past clients the summer of 2007. She was fun to photograph. We had photographed her brother two years ago. It is so fun to get to know the family by photographing them as they grow up.

Hope you had a great weekend. I know I did. My sister was here for the weekend as we had a family gathering for my uncle who is turning 90 years old, and still doing great. Family is so important to me. I again want to remind you to get that family portrait done. As mentioned before, every two to three years is suggested!!!

Keep Smiling

No comments: