Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Love is in the Air


Ok, you ask yourself, "What in the world in that?". Do you remember about a month ago when the Earth was between the Sun and the Moon? I took my camera out to photograph the "eclipse", but then I got a little creative. I opened the shutter of the camera, grabbed the image in the sky (moon) and drew a "heart" shape very slowly and this is what I got, but I drew the heart with my camera (with the shutter open) the normal way, not upside down...weird!!! Sometimes we, as a photographer like to try something just a little different. If you give us the time to create other than just the "norm", you'd be amazed at the results.

So again, this explains my "Love is in the Air" title. I love what I do, and yes I love my partner, my husband whom I work with in this business---so that is what the "heart" is symbolizing, as well.

Keep Smiling

2 comments:

blaah said...

that is awesome! Very cool and great job! Sheri

blaah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.