Tuesday, April 15, 2008

My Kids


Yep, these are my kids, I'm the short one on the left. I am soooo...very proud of these 3 kids. Jason, our oldest on the right was "made in Japan", a joke that has carried on forever and always will. Wayne and I (Wayne was in the service), lived in Japan the first two years of our marriage. Jason lives and works in CA with his beautiful wife Megan. Our daughter Traci (in the middle of the boys) lives in Buffalo, only 15 minutes away from us. She is married to a wonderful guy who is just great and they have two cute little grandsons for us. Traci was always watched over by her two brothers whenever a guy would come into her life...Brian (her hubby) was the one "they" choose to be right for her. Eric, the young guy on the left, lives in FL with his beautiful wife Jackie. They are both in the medical field in sales and love their jobs.

This was just a quick snapshot taken during the holidays. Summer is just around the corner. Your family will be home from college, for family gathers, weddings, etc. Call us to schedule that fun outdoor family portrait. I've mentioned it before---family is important---capture that moment.

KS

P.S. Yes, that's me with tears in my eyes, tears of JOY!

No comments: