Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Where have I been?


Hello,

I'm sorry I have not been with you all the last few days. Our system has been on the "mend" which left me without the opportunity to chat with you. I have to say, we have been busy with the marketing end of photography. We attended a Seminar this past Sunday and Monday, and I will say, I LEARNed a LOT. Being with fellow photographers was an enjoyable time. Believe me, early to bed was not the issue here. After the seminar-training and comradery continued with a photographic friend that went into the wee hours of the morning. There was a lot to learn, and my brain went into overload---but in a good way.

The image here is of a precious little girl who just turned a year old, and it was her Grandpa who scheduled her session. She was so fun to work with. Oh yes, there were tears at times, and of course the parents were so concerned that we would not capture her real self, but just look at this one...Peek-a-Boo!

No comments: