Friday, February 29, 2008

Passionate about her job


This woman is just amazing. She really cares about her job. She is a real estate woman, and very passionate about her job. She had come to us to have her business portrait done as she needed an updated image for her advertising pieces. I had met her through a networking group of which we belong to and meet weekly. I never knew her before.

I have had her help my sister in Wisconsin, who is trying to sell her home. K contacted another realtor in the area to help my sister. K did all she could to make sure that the realtor treated my sister correctly like she would herself.

We have friends that were having problems with the property that K had sold them (yard issue), and K jumped in to do whatever she could-way after the sale of the property. If it weren't for her, the issue would have continued. She solved it for them.

If I were in need of a realtor, K would be the person I contact.

That's what I love about photography. You get to know the person by chatting. We are not just another "take a number" studio. We care about our clients, and love to hear about them.

Keep us in mind for any photographic needs you have.

Keep Smiling

No comments: