Sunday, January 20, 2008

Yes Patti, Christmas is over

This is one of the tough days of the year. As you can tell, I don't like to say good-bye to Christmas. It is not because of the gifts (giving and receiving). It is because it means it is really over. Time to go back to work. Time to quit enjoying the holidays. Time to let the holiday visits end. Time to quit eating naughty (smiley here). Today I finally took down the holiday decorations. As I took the ornaments off the tree, it gave me time to reflect on each and every one of the ornaments. Where did each of the ornaments come from, what did each one mean to me? As I removed the ornaments, I realized that I need to find 4 different years of AVON ornaments that I have collected since 1980. I don't know where to start to find them. Any suggestions? Give me a call. Ok, now on with the rest of the year....reflecting and having fun!
KS

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ebay baby!!! S