Friday, January 11, 2008

Missed you last nite

Whoops, didn't get to chat last nite...Had a photographic event that went into the later part of the night, and after putting all the gear away, I guess you could say I was quite exhausted as mother nature made me fall asleep in my chair!
Well, good morning. Having my first cup of coffee and going to put some orders together to deliver to our Wrestlers. Then I will have a few errands to run (drycleaner, post-office, middle school, etc) as later this afternoon I am going to spend with a girlfriend in which we celebrate our birthdays and Christmas together by doing a "girl day". Well our girl day consists of shopping, eating, laughing, crying, sharing secrets (yes, we still do at our age) and then attending a Concert at the Xcel Energy Center tonite. So I will not be blogging tonight to you as, again it will be a late night. So have yourself a good day...I know mine will be GREAT!
Remember,
Keep Smiling, I will!

No comments: