Sunday, January 27, 2008

Whirl Wind of a Day!

Wow...yesterday we packed up for an Expo in Becker and were very BUSY with many past clients and possible new clients to see what we have to offer them here at Magic Moments Photography. We talked about our upcoming Bunny Session (that excites children) as well as kids that will be high school seniors and thinking about their senior photography this upcoming summer. We even chatted to Brides and Grooms about their special day...one of which will be coming to visit with us on Monday the 28th of January to chat about their wedding in August. Not only that, but another calling us this week about photographing them on location out of MN.
We no more than got home, unpacked our Expo things, then our grandchildren came to spend the night. That is where I was last nite...not even able to do my chat with all of you, because they kept me busy, until they put me to sleep, with them in my arms...such precious times!
KS

No comments: