Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Wow, do I know it....I have been absent for a while. Seems I have done that a lot this past year. Truly the reason why is due to the fact that I not only own a business called Magic Moments Photography, Inc photographing Weddings, Families, Children, Pre-Natal and Events, but I have also been very involved with caring for my parents. I lost my Father this July 4th to cancer, and now have been caring for my Mother, who does not have a long life ahead of her due to Cancer. Life to say has been very busy. My husband Wayne has really been great to keep the business going with his great work photographing. Please take a moment and check out his latest work on our web. He has put up many galleries of which I am very proud of him for doing so. Please do not hesitate to contact us.....we are still available!!!
Keep Smiling

No comments: