Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Destination Wedding


Oh how fun! This beautiful Bride wanted creativity, romance, fun....we did have fun, not only with the Bride but also with the family members and their guests. Follow my Blog for a few days, I will share with you images that we created of their Special Day.
I hope all of you Mom's out there had a GREAT Mothers Day. I heard from all three of my children. They are special as I'm sure your children are just as special. They all have a special place in my heart. I also contacted my Mom. This week I plan to treat her to coffee and breakfast and special time together. She has everything she needs. She enjoys time with her children as well. She has 8 of us. Guess she was a busy Mom-and special to all 8 of us kids.
Have a beautiful day!
Keep Smiling

No comments: