Thursday, May 14, 2009

Daddy's Little Girl


"OK Honey, this is your big day, are you ready?" Is this what Daddy was saying as the Bride to be and her Daddy walked out of where she got ready? I don't know, I don't want to know what the conversation was, I just wanted to be there those last moments of the two of them together as Daddy and Daughter. Oh, don't get me wrong, they will ALWAYS be Daddy and Daughter, but this was those last "special" moments together. I love to be there and capture those moments, hence the name "Magic Moments" Photography. The moments people have together are moments to capture, to treasure. My moments with my Daddy continue daily....I stop to visit him daily (when I'm not out of town photographing), but I will call him. Those moments with him I will treasure forever. Those days may come to an end (as he is suffering of an fast growing cancer) and I want to be with him forever in my heart as he is in mine. Daddys and Daughters have a special love between them. Mommys and Daughters have a special love as well. Let us capture moments that are special....call us at 763-295-2727.
Keep Smiling

No comments: