Friday, January 2, 2009

Have a Great 2009!

2009 is upon us already. Have you made your new years resolution? Make sure it is within reach and attainable. That has been my problem every year....to far out of reach! This year I made a new years resolution that I will reach. Oh, and by the way, do you have any goals that you want to reach this year? Write them down, put them up in front of you to see every day...such as by your coffee pot, your computer, your frig. See the goals that you have written down----only put 5 to 8 down on paper and check them daily. When you reach a goal-take a Black marker, cross it off and celebrate then work to cross off another goal to be reached for the year of 2009. I love the feeling of crossing off a goal that was written the first part of the year. I wrote down 10 last year (2008) and crossed off 6, but I feel I did well. I just carried over the remaining 4 to this year of 2009 and added a few....I will be able to cross all of them off this year...oh, maybe I should write that down as my last goal for 2009 on my list? ;)
Have a great 2009-keep in touch!
Keep Smiling

No comments: