Monday, January 5, 2009

Good Morning!

And how are you today? I feel great even if the Vikings lost, but I always say"there's always next year". I know a lot of people feel that way. Oh well....onto bigger and better things!
Today I am headed off to a photographic meeting/training seminar. If you should call to set up an appointment or to chat, you will go to voice mail...just leave a message and I will call you either during a break or first thing tomorrow morning. It's cold out there...dress warm, and as my Grandmother always said "keep extra warm items in your car-pack a bag". You know?, I listened to her and low a behold, I HAD to use that overnite bag...I was in the Metro area and the roads were too bad to drive on to get home, so I had to grab a Hotel room. You just never know-so be prepared! Take care of yourself for the ones that love you!
KS

No comments: