Thursday, September 4, 2008

Whew....


Yes, shame on me. I left you last Thursday, and here I am a week later! To let you know, there was no internet service up where we were...not even the phone (cell) service was acceptable. I will say it was nice though to just kick back and relax. We returned Tuesday (to avoid the traffic rush) to a long list of things to get completed since we were gone a day longer than planned. Wednesday was a busy day with new clients for future business. Today was just as busy...

The image here reminds me and it should you that it IS time for that family portrait before the snow flies. It is a great time to capture your family portrait which then gives you time to choose images you want to share at the holidays as gifts or even as your Holiday card??? Think about it, but not too long. Our schedule is getting full.

Hope to chat soon!!!!

Keep Smiling

P.S. Please help me wish my good friend from Mound and her hubby a Happy Anniversary!!!

No comments: