Saturday, September 6, 2008

Gonna Keep this Short...


Gotta get ready for a wedding. We will be packing our gear and photographing another beautiful Bride and Groom. When I spoke with her the other day, finalizing details of the day, she seemed soooo... relaxed! I will have an image up for you next week.

Tomorrow is "play" day as we are headed to the Twins game with my brothers and sisters and in-laws as well as my parents. Watch for us as we hope we get the "Circle me Bert". Should have about 25 people in our group. That's small for our family of 50 plus, but some of the relatives couldn't make it.

Oh, by the way, our young beautiful woman of yesterday did make it to the hospital and had her baby in 27 minutes. She WAS desperate in getting that image we created for her completed! She had a beautiful healthy boy and both are doing well.

Take care and have a great weekend!

KS

No comments: