Friday, August 1, 2008

Happy to be with us


This family is very happy that their Dad is able to enjoy a Session to create their Family Portrait. You see, the Dad in this family portrait was on the 35W Bridge a year ago-and lucky to be alive. We received a call from a member of the family about a month after the incident, requesting to have a family portrait created for them. I never knew the importance of this session, until we were photographing the family, then I was told Why the importance of this very special session. I want to remind you all that you never know....please, call us to schedule YOUR family session. Also, if you get a chance, read my story on our web about my "special" portrait created....you'll know why it is important to get that image created, and not wait "til the time is right". I urge you, call!

Have a beautiful day!

Keep Smiling

I know this family is!!!!

No comments: