Monday, August 18, 2008

Good Day!


Hello there! Hope you all had a great weekend. We did. As I mentioned in my last blog, we had family time on Saturday. I "scheduled" that into my calandar a while ago to set time away for family as family (as mentioned many times) is important. As I talk about family, did you happen to read the Minneapolis Sunday paper? In the Twin Cities section-front page- was an article showing a woman walking out of her ruined home with a "FAMILY PORTRAIT" as it happened to be one of her prized possessions. She could have taken from her home other important items, but I thought it was amazing to see an image in the paper showing a person saving her most important item to save. What does that say to you? Think about it, do you have a family portrait that means so much to you that if you had a fire, or flood - what would you take first? I know that I would grab my images from the wall (3 special ones) as I know they would be very hard to reproduce. It is family portrait time....a great time to get that portrait done so that you have the time to get images for others as holiday gifts. Get those family portrait sessions booked before the end of October.

Welp, gotta go get ready for the first High School senior of the day...yes, I know, I said it is family portrait time but we gotta get finished up with those High School Seniors before school starts so that they have the image for the year book...still time for that, although I only have a couple of open sessions for that at this time...Call us at 763-295-2727.

Oh this is an image of our Bride and Groom last weekend...cute huh? Love the hat!!!!

Keep Smiling

No comments: