Thursday, July 3, 2008

YIPEE!!!!


Yeah, Summer is actually here! And almost coming to a close. It has been a weird spring, with the weather not being as warm and sunny as I would like. I love the outdoors, and this little girl expresses my excitment of enjoying the outdoors (my hubby on the other hand enjoys the AC).

I enjoy the evenings being light later into the hours, and last nite I noticed it was already getting dark around 9:00pm. The reason I bring this to your attention is that if you are wanting to get that outdoor portrait done of the family or high school senior, don't wait too long as the best light for outdoor portraits is gonna come to a close before you know it. Our evenings of family, high school and event photography are pretty well booking up. We still have some great evenings available, but don't wait too long....

KS

No comments: