Thursday, July 10, 2008

It's not TOO late!


2011...now, let me think...I have plenty of time to arrange all my wedding plans. Just a suggestion, think twice. It really isn't too early to plan things for a 2011 wedding. We have a Bride and Groom that we have already discussed their wedding plans (photographically) for their wedding day in 2011. So, for 2011 and especially 2010 but most importantly 2009----call if you are planning a wedding for 2009. Our dates are booking up-763-295-2727. Just to let you know, I am NOT going to photograph a wedding on 10/10/10...I will however give you a phone number to a photographer if you should need for that date. The reason I am not photographing a wedding on that date, it is my hubby's B-Day. He requested that day off. I guess I can give him the day off and treat him well. Maybe we will go on a trip utilizing our Travel Site?

Chat Soon

KS

No comments: