Friday, November 21, 2008

Daddy's Little Girl


How many of you girls/females have your Daddy wrapped around your little finger? It's no wonder this little girl does, with cuddles and kisses, what Daddy wouldn't enjoy those moments? I am fortunate enough to be able to stop by and see my Daddy (and Mommy) to give them a little hug and kiss. They both are still with us on this earth and only live 5 minutes away. There are days that go by, due to our busy schedule, that I don't take an extra few minutes to stop or even make a phone call...then I get "the call" from my Daddy! Take that extra moment to call someone you love, stop by and give that special person a hug or kiss...tell them how special they are to you. You know, you're as special to them! Get that photo of that special someone with you. Call us at 763-295-2727, we'd be happy to accomodate!

Keep Smiling

No comments: