Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Been lookin' for me?


Yes, well I have too. Been a very busy last couple of weeks. Haven't gotten on to chat with you for a while...do I feel bad?, you bet...

PreSchools are upon us now. Isn't she a cutie? Choosing the best one for print can be a challenge as we get so many cute looks from these precious little kids.

Last weekend we not only had a wedding (What a beautiful day!!!), but then my hubby and I split up to go different ways to work at Expos. I had the pleasure of working at a Bridal Expo, and meeting a lot of new Brides and Grooms to be. Hope to hear from you soon. You can take our Bridal Show Special and put it to use for your wedding if you call me within this month. I would love to chat with you about your wedding plans as we discussed at the Bridal Show.

Have a great day. Hope to chat within a day or so!

Oh, by the way, I only have 2 evenings available before the month of October is over for your family session. Hurry, call 763-295-2727.

Keep Smiling

No comments: