Friday, May 30, 2008

Hi - Where Ya Been?

Missed ya! The actual question is, "where have I been?" Well, it all started out with a trip (business) to Nashville, then onto Florida in which a wedding photo session was planned, then some relaxation. And boy, did I relax...in fact you would think I've still been relaxing since we have been home (2 weeks now), but that is actually not the case. We landed and got home at 1:00am on the 12th, and my first client in the door was at 8:00am. We've been on the go since then. I know, that is no excuse not to chat with you all daily....shame on me! Well guess what, we will stay on track here from this day forward (with a missing in action day here and there). I hope all of you are well. I hope all of you are enjoying the families of your life-the ones you love. Give each other a "real" hug to show it. This is what we love to show in our images we create for you--LOVE and EMOTION-- not to leave out FUN! Images will be seen starting tomarrow. Have yourself a great day- and "welcome back!"
Keep Smiling
P.S. Missed ya all a lot!

No comments: