Monday, February 25, 2008

2009, Already?


You bet! This past weekend (Sunday) we had Bridal Shows in which we met a lot of fun-loving new couples. Some of you are still looking for a Professional Photographer for this year, in which we have a few open dates left, but wow! I am really proud of those of you looking into the year 2009 for your wedding dates! So many of you said, "I know it's too early to book a photographer now"...it's NOT! If you really want a Professional Photographer capturing the images and style you want, you NEED to book now. Those of you asking for availability this year, I believe you wish you had booked way in advance due to the fact that we were not able to photograph your wedding. I gave you contact phone numbers to call ... don't hesitate. My Photographer friends are professionals also, and may already be booked. Good luck! Call if you still need help.

The photo attached is of a couple we did this past summer-beautiful day, and fun couple. I am sorry I have not been with you the past couple of days, although getting things arranged for a Bridal Show does take some time...I know, not excuse!

Have a great day! Tonight I am attending another meeting with other photographers to chat about Senior Photography and new ideas! Call us if in need.

KS

No comments: